Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Feeling the Effects

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, The last few nights I have been experiencing some restless hours of trying to sleep but waking up and having a hard time getting back to sleep. This is not normal for me so I think I am feeling the effects of loss of sleep. For some of you this may be routine but for me I am having a hard time trying to stay awake during the day. I'm sure it will go away fairly soon but in the meantime ... which got me to thinking ... in what other areas am I feeling the effects of whatever. Definitely in my quiet time! Since I am not as awake in the morning my concentration upon the reading of the word isn't as meaningful. Sunday's sermon was all about hungering and thirsting for God and this morning I realize that, for me, I am at a place once again where I am beginning to feel the effects of being in a dry land and am in need of the living water and bread of life to sustain me. The scripture this morning is found in 1 Corinthians 15:58, "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord." My prayer -- Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thy name, thank you Lord that You create this hunger and thirst within our hearts and souls that we would draw near to thee. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would ask of thee that You would indeed sustain her but even more gift her with more faith to be steadfast, immovable and always abounding in the work of the Lord and that her she would be feeling the effects of knowing that her toil is not in vain in the Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen. Lord I am Hungry and Thirsty,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home