Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Trying To Make Up My Mind

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, The month of April is making itself known in my part of the country - one day of warm, sunny weather and the next day, rainy and/or snowy and cold. And WINDY! It seems that it is trying to make up its mind whether to be springlike or still dabbling in wintertime. Seasons, yes, seasons of weather and seasons of life. Sometimes the seasons can be harsh and unrelenting and when it is a season of your life that brings with it that harshness and unrelenting pain or discomfort where do you go or what do you do? For today and for me it is the Word, and the Word for today, Philippians 1:6, For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." My meditation must be centered on that very thing. It is where my Hope comes from and my decision making and my steadfastness. I hope that as the seasons of weather are so complex and diverse and that seasons of life can feel the same that you would ask, seek and knock the One who already began a good work in you and will perfect it. Dwell on these things. Abba Father, Praise to Thee for Your Lovingkindness and Your Faithfulness. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that her mind would dwell upon Your Word and be still and know that you are God. And that the good work You already began You alone will perfect it and it will be glorious. In Jesus Name, Amen. Being Perfected,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home