Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Piles of Papers and Et Cetera -

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, I have been putting it off for so long that whenever I walk into my study the piles of papers and etc. are looking more and more like the cones placed on the roads/highways. At different times of the year the bright orange cones seem to appear out of nowhere - I have seen the truck and on the truck are some construction crew members, yes I know this because they are also wearing bright orange vests, either gathering the cones or placing them in a line. So back to the piles of papers and etc. I have an excuse actually, I need more folders both for filing and hanging folders to place the file folders in. Maybe I will pick up both at the variety store but in the meantime I continue to place in different areas of my study. How about you? Do you have piles of papers and etc.? I know that buried deep in one of the piles is probably that contact number of the person I had talked to awhile back or maybe my unfinished to-do list that I had to try and recreate a few days ago. Yes, piles of papers and etc., looking at them as I came into my study this morning to post my Wednesday morning greetings, realizing that I should definitely do something about it today! In searching for a verse that would be applicable I found this - Colossians 1:6-7, "Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude." Yes in amongst the papers and etc. may be that reminder that is needed to be "overflowing with gratitude". those receipts or bank statements or cards/letters received or little slips of contacts or even your long lost to-do list. These little piles of clutter are indeed reminders of His Provision and Love and so much more. Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Thee! O LORD thank You for the little things that pile up in our lives and yes how rich is Your Mercy and Grace that Your involvement in our lives is every day. With You there are no miscellaneous piles for we have been firmly rooted and now are being built up in You and established in our faith. O Lord may each dear and precious sister-in-Christ be filled to overflowing with gratitude that her life is not just clutter but is Firmly rooted and being built up in You. May her so called piles of papers and etc., be a constant reminder of Your Goodness and Mercy. In Jesus Name, Amen. Having Been Firmly Planted,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home