Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Psalm 118:29

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, I pray that each day's passing into night has been a blessing to yourself and to others. All the minutest details were intricately planned and purposed by the Creator of ALL. I have not a clue as to how your week went and even less about how this day will be displayed, BUT... Yes, He knows and He is Good and He Loves you and me. It is written, "Give thanks to the LORD, for He is Good; His love endures forever. (Psalm 118:29) For me I must cling to this truth - ...for He is Good; His Love endures forever. When circumstances in my life seem to be endless, taking time to give thanks is a gift. A precious gift that needs to be nurtured and practiced over and over again. Only the LORD knows what is GOOD, only the LORD's Love endures forever. It is impossible to know His thoughts and His ways which are unfathomable so just come before Him each day and give thanks for He is Good; His Love endures forever. My prayer - Abba Father, You are Sovereign and You are Good. Thank you O LORD for ALL, O LORD that word "ALL" is a mystery that You unfold each day is our lives. LORD I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today and each day following, until we meet again, that ALL Your GOOD and ALL Your LOVE will envelope her in the most amazing of ways. My her Joy and Hope and Peace be found in giving thanks to the one who created her to be a remarkable and unique woman of God. In Jesus Name, Amen. For He is GOOD,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home