Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Please Provide Your Password

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, I was sorting through some paperwork yesterday and discovered that I had written on pieces of paper "new" passwords that I had assigned to some of my accounts because I had forgotten the original password. As you well know that in the beginning and for your safety having a device or an important account, "password protected" was/is a must, but what is the password for getting to the heart of God? Chapter three verse 3 Jesus answered to Nicodemus, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." And verse 16 of the same chapter, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." Yes, the Name of Jesus is our password. A password like none other, easy to remember, right but for some reason it is not long enough or doesn't have a numerical or special character embedded in it, but what does that matter to the LORD. The world complicates everything whereas the Lord keeps it simple. No added symbols, special characters, or numbers, just JESUS. Jesus also stated in verse 29 of chapter 6, "This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent." Simple and pure and divine, and that is what we need right now. The simplicity and the purity and the divinity of Jesus Christ. So my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ let us come before the throne of God and pray: Abba Father, thank You that our password is Jesus, Your Son, who died on the Cross and has given us security, access and so much more than we can ever imagine or think. Lord that when we believe in Him we will NOT perish but have Eternal Life. Jesus may all my life, my accounts, my dreams, my wants, my needs, my Joy, my Hope, and even my very breath are secure because I believe. May the Lord richly and intimately give you a peace and a joy and a hope that our lives are simple and pure and divine for we know the password. In Jesus Name, Amen. In the Name of Jesus,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home