Wednesday, January 13, 2021

To Be or Not To Be Choose ME

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Acts 2:22 which is a verse quoted by Peter to the crowd on the day of Pentecost, from the prophet Joel, "And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved." These past few months have been very taxing on ALL things. Nothing has not been affected! Yes the reality of our world will never be the same again in so many ways that we are not even aware of nor can imagine. I'm fairly certain that many around the world are questioning whether to be or not to be and just as Peter approached the crowd that had just witnessed this - "When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. And there appeared to them tongues as of fire distributing themselves, and they rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance." Yes earth shattering event for those who were present. Dear and precious sisters-in-Christ we, along with the whole world have also been through earth shattering events. Not only earth shattering but mind boggling and life changing. So may I suggest that in the midst of trying to figure out who or what to be or not to be, that you would choose JESUS CHRIST. His invitation is sprinkled with blood and is unlimited in supply and is given freely to EVERYONE. Draw closer to Him and begin to listen to Him and desire His embraces and His songs sung over you and His LOVE for you and as you do He will anoint you with His Peace. Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Thee. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would come before you in prayer and ask this day, "Make me know Your ways, O LORD: Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your Truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day. Remember, O LORD, Your compassion and Your lovingkindnesses, For they have been from of old, Do not remember the sins of my youth or my transgressions; According to Your lovingkindness remember me, For Your goodness' sake, O LORD." (Psalm 25:4-7) In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen. Choosing Jesus Christ,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home