Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Let's Meet at the Well

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, The last Wednesday and second to the last day of 2020. We have come this far!! For those who have not changed their calendar pages since March might I suggest you do so now. Yes we are approaching the end of 2020 and even though it is only a date assigned on a calendar it doesn't make it any less real. We are entering a new year. I live in an area where the days are very short which means there is very little sunlight for me to be able to fully feed my body. Therefore I have been drinking Pedialyte and taking vitamin D3 in order to balance out my body. The Pedialyte brand gives me the electrolytes needed to keep me hydrated without a large amount of sugars and the vitamin d3 known as the sunshine vitamin keeps the antioxidants needed for boosting my immune system. With that being said, I titled this post, "Let's Meet at the Well," because just like the woman at the well (John 4:7-15), we need to hear Jesus say, "but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but he water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life." Him, Jesus, the Living Water is all we need! This water has all the electrolytes and antioxidants needed to ward off that which causes us to doubt or fear or be anxious. It purifies and refreshes and renews and strengthens and excites the body and mind and soul. So on this day being the last Wednesday of 2020 may be DRINK of the Living Waters and in the days ahead, 2021 may we, "but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen." Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Thee. LORD as each sister-in-Christ bows her head in adoration of the one who came to earth as a babe and became our Savior who died on a cross so that we would saved from death, may she drink lavishly and grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And to Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen. May 2021 Be Filled Lavishly with His Grace,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home