Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Thanksgiving 2020 Style

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, as you all are aware of, but this is the year of 2020! A year where anything traditional or normal has been challenging to say the least. A year where every moment needed to have a silver lining, a reason for being grateful, a reason to give thanks. Some have tried to introduce alternatives, some have tried to make it into something it is not. I have titled this post, "Thanksgiving 2020 Style" because some may want to try to celebrate it in the traditional way, but nothing about 2020 is traditional and most definitely any semblance of normal. This post - in wanting to wish you all the traditional Happy Thanksgiving Day seemed to be artificial. Yes, I do hope that tomorrow is a day set aside for giving thanks, being thankful for ALL that the Sovereign Lord has provided, promised, answered, delivered, and given throughout these days and months of 2020. In searching for a verse or a chapter the book of 1 Samuel and chapter 2 beginning in verse 1 and 2 "Then Hannah prayed and said, "My heart exults in the LORD, My horn is exalted in the LORD, My mouth speaks boldly against my enemies, Because I rejoice in Your Salvation. There is no one holy like the LORD, Indeed, there is no one besides You, Nor is there any rock like our God." Then in verses 7 and 8, "The LORD makes poor and rich; He brings low, He also exalts. He raises the poor from the dust, He lifts the needy from the ash heap to make them sit with nobles and inherit a seat of honor; For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S. And He set the world on them." Yes, this is 2020 and in praying with each one of my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ and wishing them a blessed Thanksgiving Day, may it be like this... Abba Father, We give you all the honor and praise, may we individually and collectively come before Your Holy Throne of Grace just as Hannah did and boldly proclaim that "My heart exults in the LORD, my horn is Exalted in the Lord, my mouth speaks boldly against my enemies because I rejoice in Your Salvation. Oh LORD there is no one holy like You and indeed, there is no one besides You, nor is there any rock like our God. LORD may each dear and precious sister-in-Christ be anointed this day with your Favor and blessings and riches and love and faithfulness and Grace and gentleness and kindness and Peace and Joy and Hope. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen. Be Blessed in the most Miraculous Ways,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home