Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Your Word

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Have you ever had the experience of knowing with certainty that you heard correctly from the Lord and then have it not come to pass? Such words as knowing, waiting, trusting, and believing, without doubting, are all at the top of the list, as your mind tries to come to grips with the reality of the situation. Today's verses bring such comfort to me and I hope they will for you also. Psalm 119:65, "You have dealt well with Your servant, O LORD, according to Your word." Psalm 119:76, "O may Your lovingkindness comfort me, According to Your word to Your servant." Psalm 119:89, "Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven." Psalm 119:103, "How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" Psalm 119:105, "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." Psalm 119:114, "You are my hiding place and my shield; I wait for Your word." In reading of Psalm 119, a very lengthly psalm by the way, brings a person to the full circle of the testimony of Jesus Christ, for He is the Word. The world's "words" pale in comparison to the richness and gloriousness and magnificence of Jesus Christ. As we inch closer and closer to the celebrating of the miraculous birth of our Savior may the anticipation of His arrival be ever so special this year. May the anticipation of Christmas this year be so delightful for God so loved the World that... O, LORD how Great Thou Art that You chose to announce first to the shepherds the good news! Abba Father, Thank You O LORD that Your Presence is ever before us. Thank You, O LORD, that Your Eye is upon us. Thank You, O LORD, that, "In the beginning was he Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being." Thank you Jesus for creating us (me). May each sister-in-Christ, who is dear and precious in Your Sight be blessed ever so beautifully and richly this Christmas season. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen. Awaiting in Anticipation,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home