Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Welcome to the 12th Month

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, December, the 12th month, the last month of 2020 and tradtionally the Lord's birth is celebrated in this month. Being it is 2020 and the way that tradtional holidays are celebrated has changed in many ways, how can we be sure of how to celebrate this year. We are probably not even aware of how it is being changed but one thing never changes and that is Jesus Christ and in Isaiah 59:20-21, "And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD. As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever." I am using my bible which I purchased July 7, 1995; why, because for me this is my go to for referencing my walk with the Lord and for remembering dates of births and deaths and more importantly when I need to find something quickly, my fingers seem to go to that passage, which is either highlighted and/or underlined and maybe a date or a word from the Lord printed beside the verse(s). Isaiah 60:1 has a date of 12/3/05, "ARISE, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee." Yes, dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, it may seem that this year has been like being in the "depths of despair" and "ashes of mourning" are all around us and a "thick cloud of fear and uncertainty" but... yes, but we have someone who is the Light of the World, the whole world! This Light shines so brightly that EVERYTHING in the midst, around, on top, and undernealth that is hidden causing doubt and uncertainty is exposed. Yes, exposed to the LIGHT of Jesus. Today and for this month may we live each day proclaiming and worshipping and arise, shine for thy Light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. Abba Father, Thank You and Praise Thee for Your Glorious Riches and Faithfulness and Beauty. O, LORD I pray that each dear and precious sister-in-Christ, arise and shine. She is a beacon, she is a light in this world, she is a daughter of the King and may she arise in the morning and shine and pour forth Your Glory as she quietly waits upon the LORD asking that she, being a lump of clay, would desire to be fashioned into the most glorious vessel and be used in the most amazing and wonderous of ways in every life that you bring to her. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen. Fashion Me O LORD,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home