Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Psalm 103 - Bless the Lord

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I have the dreaded "cold" that seems to arrive about this time of the year. I am also treating it with over the counter medication which leaves me just a "little out of it." I say this to you because why?

I am in need of some "hug me" time when I'm feeling out of sorts and the medication which I am taking stills the cough and also dulls my mind.

So for this Wednesday's posting I have chosen Psalm 103. The words are so powerful and wonderful and rich. If, while reading this post, you have the chance to open your bible and read Psalm 103, my prayer is that you would be filled with Him. Psalm 103 is all about HIM. What better way to be "hugged" than to say or sing if you prefer, praises to our Lord.


Abba Father, we come before Your Throne of Grace offering praises to Thee. Praises that David penned centuries ago and are still truth for today. Bless the Lord, O my soul. And all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of his benefits. Lord as these words are spoken from the mouth in silence or outloud may they resound in the hearts of every dear and precious sister-in-Christ today. May it be pleasing to Your ears. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Being Hugged,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home