Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Being Drenched in His Peace and Love

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

My computer is being slow this morning and I blame it on the weather, yep, we are experiencing continuous cloudy and rainy days for the past four days. I think I can only take, at the most, two days of being it rainy and cloudy. Oh well, it is the weather, right?

There I got my whinning out of the way.


I hope that all of you are having Joyful days in the midst of the external conditions. Those conditions which cloud our vision; those days which bring rain that wets you down and causes a chill to the body.

Joyfull - It is written:

Deut. 16:15, Seven days you shall...because the LORD your God will bless you in all your produce and in all the work of your hands, so that you will be altogether joyful.

Psalms 21:6, For You make him most blessed forever; You make him joyful with gladness in Your presence.

Psalms 126:5, Those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful shouting.

Proverbs 17:22, A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit...

Abba Father, Praise your Holy Name, thank You that in the midst of our cloudy and rainy day(s) that we need not be concerned with the external but cling to the written word. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that her days are Joyful. May her joyfulness be evident in her life as she walks with You every day. May each one see Your Love with each cloud and feel Your Peace and Love with each rain drop. I pray in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

Being Drenched in His Peace and Love,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home