Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Ecclesiastes 3:1

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

A couple of days ago, while reading my devotional, a verse caught my attention - Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven--"

This most definitely is a WOW statement for me because... 1) I doubt, 2) I question, and 3) I ponder, on so many "events" in the course of my day or week or month or even a year.

Which lends me to thinking... This is a truth and a promise... No matter the event it has "an appointed time" and "there is a time for every event."

The verses following are so well known, in fact, there is a song which was popular in the '70's about these verses.

The importance of TIME (an indefinite period), God's Time!!!

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Thee, thank You that You are Sovereign and Supreme. Thank You that our days lived out are Yours, thank You that our "events" in life are known by Thee and You are in Control. Lord, may each dear and precious sister-in-Christ grasp the Goodness of Thee and the Love of Thee that she boldly walk with You each day of her life and for each "event", whether joyous or painful, she remember Your truth and Your Promises. In times of pain draw her closer to Thee, in times of Joy draw her closer to Thee. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home