Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Replacing Batteries - Being Recharged

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I received notification on my computer that I was down by 30% on my batteries for my keyboard and have them replaced soon. I thought that I had some time, but...

You would think that with 30% of battery life left that I did have a few days at least, well...

This got me to thinking... If my keyboard quits working at 30% life left how about me? And how about you? Are we running on 30% and thinking we have time to deal with this or keep going or take care of it later?

So how about we do some replacing of our batteries today by going before the Lord in prayer!!!

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Thee our most Sovereign and Righteous and Holy God. Thank you Father for Loving us so tenderly and intimately. Thank You for Your tenderest of mercies, Your Son, Your Glory, Your Magnificence, Your Beauty, Your Majesty. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that today she would set aside some time to worship You and be still before You and in humble adoration sing praises to Your Name and allow herself to be drenched in Your Love and Peace and Hope and Joy. May she be recharged once again by Your Holy Spirit. May she ask of You and seek You and Knock loudly and Your Promises of if we ask in Your Name we receive and when we Seek You, You will be found and when we Knock You will open wide. I pray all these things in the Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Replacing Batteries and Being Recharged,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home