Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Figurines On Desk

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The last Wednesday of September. Fall is officially here with windy days, the leaves turning and beautiful colors. The Fall colors are amazing. As I walk along the leaf strewn path I feel a special warmth. So welcome to Fall with the brilliant colors of brilliant reds and golden yellows and subtle oranges.

Now for what I have titled this post. I have several figures displayed around my house but the ones that caught my attention were three of them on my desktop. A lavender rabbit, a porcelein pair of ice skates, and a pewter card/note holder turtle.

The lavender rabbit was purchased for an Easter display, the skates were a gift from a very dear friend and the turtle card/note holder I bought to use when I worked and kept on my desk.

Each figurine is looked at each Wednesday mornng as I sit at my computer and commune with God and listen to Him as to what I should write.

Lavender rabbits, turtles and ice skates - yes, so different yet part of my collection that reminds me of favorite things - the small rabbit because it is lavender colored and at Easter the rabbit is always part of the decorations; the turtle because it is my reminder that turtles played a significant part in my life while living in Hawaii; and the ice skates remind me of changes that come into our lives. Yes, changes, just like Fall and the leaves change colors and fall from the trees and settle onto the ground.

Dear and precious sisters-in-Christ my prayer for today:

Abba Father, Praise to thee and thank You that our lives are so richly and intimately and divinely blessed by Thee, our creator, the Sovereign Lord of all. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that her life in You would be brilliantly displayed. May Your Beauty be evident in her life. May she cling to Thee as You give to each one abundantly Your Peace, Your Hope, Your Joy and Your Love. Lord as the changes come may she be reminded of Your Faithfulness and remain Steadfast in her Faith. I ask in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

May you be filled to overflowing,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home