Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The Far Reaching Love of God

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Yesterday was an example of the far reaching love of God. The story - discovered in the morning that we had no internet service. I tried my best to trouble shoot the problem before leaving the house for my volunteer work. Arriving home four hours later my husband was still working on the problem. I contacted the local company to see if it was a problem on their end. They stated no but had some suggestions about our apple airport - so contacted Apple and found out the current one we were using was actually obsolete (2007) and that we would need to get another. In the meantime called the local internet service company again and asked for their router. This is when it gets really interesting and exciting - The call center service tech stated that he would put an order in and for my area it would probably be next Tuesday or Wednesday, but he would contact the local office and see if he could call in any favors. Five minutes later the service tech knocked at our door. I was shocked!!

Ok, now it really is the part of the story that I call divine appointments - He went out to his truck to get the equipment and I noticed that the older man who had been sittting in his car talking on the phone came over to talk to the service man. They talked for about 10 minutes.

The service tech came in and was very excited - the man he was talking to was his uncle whom he had not seen in 17 years (yep 17 years), the service man, "If I hadn't taken your call I would have missed seeing him". I told him that God works in such amazing ways - he looked at me and agreed.

How far reaching is God's love that my inconvenience which lead to a reunion of family members. Dear and precious sisters-in-Christ there are no coincidences in our lives. God loves each and every one of us so much that He is always going to great lengths to ensure, assure and reassure us that He is still our Sovereign Lord. I'm certain that this incident was an answer to prayer.

God's ways are so far reaching, God's love is so far reaching that there is absolutely nothing that happens in our lives that He has not known.

Abba Father, Praise You for Your far reaching love for each one of us. Oh Lord, open our eyes to see just how far reaching is Your Love and divine interventions and also open our ears to hear Your divine guidance as You lead us on paths of understanding and knowing that You are LORD over all. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that her life be filled with such Joy and Love and Peace that she would be overwhelmed by You. I ask in the precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Blessings,



LyndiaSue


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home