Wednesday, October 23, 2019

I Bring Nothing to the Table

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

What can I bring to the table? What can I bake or make that would be pleasing to Him?

We received an invitation to a Halloween Party, which is a potluck and byob(d). So naturally I'm trying to think of what to bring to the table and also how much. The decision has been made - a dish of "gluten-free" lasagna. This took me two days of thinking.

As I thought about what to write this morning, the title of this post popped into my head, and yes this is from Him.

Dear and Precious sisters-in-Christ in the hustle and bustle of your everyday lives we have nothing to bring to the table - nothing that is tangible!!! Nothing that is man made!!!

Absolutely nothing and yet He has invited us to the Party!!! A party like none other - and when we arrive what awaits is so magnificent and glorious and beautiful and precious and pure that it will render us speechless, but only for a second and then...

Abba Father, Praise and Glory to Thee - our Creator, our Potter, our Shepherd, our Strong Tower, our King of kings and Lord of lords, the Alpha and Omega. Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that today and each day forward her life will be overflowing with Your Everything. May her doubts and fears and anxieties and worries be nullified by Your Promises of Hope and Joy and Love and Peace. May her thoughts and actions glorify You and may Your Beauty reside in and through and over her mind, body and soul. I ask in the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Blessings of Beauty,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home