Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Sojourning - Col 3:1-17

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

September, my month of spending time (setting aside) with the Lord in a different way. By that I mean each day I ask, seek or knock to know more of Him and my walk with Him.

So my day today is starting off with setting aside time with all of you - I realize that indeed I am a sojourner - in many ways just a short temporary stay and at other times much longer but still only temporary.

Today's stay with you dear and precious sisters-in-Christ is indeed a welcome stay with thoughts of how the Lord has connected all of us and how faithful He is in keeping our relationships together.

Today's verses seem very appropriate for our time spent together - thank you for receiving and reading and hopefully praying together.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Our Most Sovereign LORD. I thank you for all the blessings You reign down on us each and every twenty-four day. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she is "...chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience bearing with one another, and forgiving each other,..." and "let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful" and "let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another...singing thankfulness in your hearts to God." LORD, may Your precious tender mercies be evident in their lives today and every day. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home