Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Childlike Faith

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Another Wednesday is upon us!! Sometimes referred to as "hump day". When I was working, Wednesday was a half day for me. I learned to treasure Wednesday's because I would work in the morning and then in the afternoons do something special. Now I take my Wednesday and do something special. I write at a local quilt shop. A special place has been set aside for me to do just that.

There are a couple of challenges in my life that are causing me to think and rethink about the matter of childlike faith. The kind of faith that is endless. The kind of faith that tugs at the heartstrings. The kind of faith that shouts in the midst of the chaos, "it is well with my soul".

This morning I visited the little brook beside our house instead of starting in on my morning routine. I am so glad that I did, the calmness of the water flowing, the bubbling sound and the water bugs skipping across the water - how much more childlike can that be?

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Thee our most Glorious and Righteous LORD. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that You would lead her "beside quiet waters" and in that quietness she would be restored and renewed and revitalized and reshaped. May she be quieted by Your Peace, Your Joy, Your Hope and Your Love, which is never ending. Give each one a heavenly embrace that fills her to overflowing. I pray in the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Enjoy your time with Him,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home