Wednesday, July 31, 2019

On the Road

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

We are traveling to the big city, which is 126 miles away for medical stuff. With an overnight stay there are always things that you have to take along. It is almost like being on the road, whether one night stay or multiple.

As I pack for our overnight stay I realize there are lots of things that I do during the day, which I have on hand and now have to pack. Simple little things like dental floss and toothpaste and vitamins and of course my tea bags.

Yep those simple little things -- my prayer for today.

Abba Father, Praise You and we Glorify you for the simple little things that You gift us with everyday. Those simple little things that comfort us and give us hope and bring Joy into our lives. Simple little things, like a mustard seed. Faith, Love, Hope and Joy. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that today her life will be abundantly and overflowingly overspill into her heart and mind and soul. In the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home