Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Scripture Daily Reminder

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

For Christmas last year, I received an engagement calendar with Scripture from my brother. The calendar is Thomas KinKade Painter of Light.

The month of August scripture, "God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect (2 Samuel 22:23) for the bookmark of August and starting page of the month itself, Revelation 2:26, "And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations." So each day that I make an entry I read those two scriptures. It starts my day but as I ease into the day those two verses seem to fade away.

But still I need those verses of truth to keep me going, to keep me thriving, to keep me from losing hope, to keep me from wandering and wondering, to keep me...

How about all of you?

Abba Father, our LORD, Praise and Glory and Honor, Lord thank You for Your Precious Words that bring life and liberty and strength and encouragement and hope. Lord I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that in this world of words may Yours be ever in the forefront of their minds and hearts and souls. May scripture resound, may scripture so profound, blossom and bloom bringing hope and love and faith and courage and strength to live another day in Your abundant Grace and Beauty. I pray in the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Blessings my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home