Wednesday, September 27, 2017

1 Thessalonians 3:12 and 13.

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

My mind is still a little foggy for I have been taking cold medication for the past several days. And coupled with that I have had little interaction with people and being the extravert that I am, well you can imagine my need for communication. So...sisters-in-Christ, even though it is one-sided for the moment, may I just talk for awhile. Our house is still being remodeled and with that comes the mess of various construction items stored on the property and then many items discarded until final clean-up. I have to admit I do talk with them but try to limit it to a few moments at a time. Since the windows are in, I've been thinking about curtains - there is a wonderful quilting store here in town and I haven't sewn any thing in a long time so am considering that as my next project. My younger brother who lives in California is here visiting and being that I am sick we are limited to phone conversations and texting, I hope I am well before he leaves on Saturday. My husband is also sick so at least we are able to comfort each other.


Well that is enough for this post. See, I am already exhausting myself, thank you for reading. Now to the best part of the reason why I continue to post every Wednesday. I am so thankful for the Lord for His goodness and mercy that allows me to come into your homes each week and share with you.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory to Thee, the LORD who whispers and it is so, whose Love is everlasting, whose tender mercies are new every morning, how I do love thee, LORD I pray, the words written in 1 Thessalonians 3:12 and 13, "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you: To the end He may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints. (KJV). In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Embracing That Which Has Already Been Given,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home