Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Psalm 139

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I think I am beginning to understand just why time traveling movies and returning to your high school/college days are so very popular. I am living in such a time. It seems that my encounters with individuals has been remembering what we did in high school. Also being with parents I am reminded of my younger years. Trying to balance the person that I am now and the person who I was is something that I am working on. I am having to say to myself that I am deeply loved by the LORD and He created me, He fashioned me, and He alone is my LORD. Just when I think it is safe to go aside again, another encounter will set off my emotions and thoughts and once again I have to retreat.

As I was sharing with a dear friend, we were talking about Queen Esther and how the Lord places us just where He wants us to be and just how Mordecai answered Esther in Chapter 4, verse 14, I was strengthened by her encouraging words and by reading Psalm 139 I am accepting the Love of the Lord and clinging to verse 4 of Chapter 139, "For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

The Lord also keeps telling me, "DO NOT BE AFRAID", and being the extravert that I am, I am trying every single day to be a blessing to others and at the same time accepting encouragement and embracing all that He has already given me.

Abba Father, All Praise and Glory to You. Thank You Lord for Your Amazing LOVE!! How Gracious and Mighty art Thou. Lord I come before Your Holy and Righteous Throne of Grace and ask in the blessed and Precious Name of Jesus to bless each dear sister-in-Christ with such PEACE that she will be giddy with JOY in knowing she is intimately and deeply LOVED by Thee. May her seconds be filled with Your Richness, may her moments be filled with Your Goodness, may her hours be filled with Your Gentleness and may her days and nights be filled with Your Presence. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Embracing That Which Has Already Been Given,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home