Wednesday, June 21, 2017

First Day of Summer

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Seasons, I am now into the season of summer. I survived the harshness of Winter and the fickleness of Spring and heading into the sweetness of Summer. Previously living in another part of the world where seasons were not really acknowledged I am learning to appreciate once again the challenges and rewards that come from living with the harshness and fickleness and sweetness of life. I am thankful for the sweetness of Summer.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory to You, oh most Sovereign LORD, thank You that in all things You are God and that my life is in Your Loving Embrace. Lord God I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that her days of the sweetness of Summer be filled to the brim with Your JOY, the Joy that makes her giddy and excited. A Joy that brings with it boldness to create, strength to explore, perseverance to TRUST in the Faithfulness of her LORD. May her Summer be filled with the Sweetness of Jesus her First Love. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Embracing That Which Has Been Already Given,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home