Wednesday, August 02, 2017

TIME - A Day or A Period or A Season

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Time, precious Time! With 24 hours in a day it would seem that time would not be a problem, right? However, oh how I like that word instead of "but", my time is longer than 24 hours. How do I figure that - well, since it gets light here at 5:00 am and remains light until 10:00 pm - naturally my days are really, really long. My nights are way to short. Since I am light sensitive and need darkness in order to fully sleep these 7 hour nights are getting a little out of hand. There now that I have got that off of my mind and thank you for reading and hopefully some of you can relate to my dilemma. So now onto more important matters. I am referencing from the concordence of my NASB bible: Time (day, period, season) and selecting a few verses from the WORD.

Psalm 9:9 "The LORD also will be a stronghold for the oppressed. A Stronghold in times of trouble;"

Psalm 31:15 - "My times are in Your hand..."

Hosea 10:12 - "Sow with a view to righteousness. Reap in accordance with kindness; Break up your fallow ground. For it is time to seek the LORD until He comes to rain righteousness on you."

Hebrews 4:16 - "Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of Grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need."

My dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, I pray that your time, whether it be for a day or period or season, will be blessed with the tender mercies of the LORD. He does command that "we rejoice, for this is the day that He had made and we are to be glad in it" and that "each day is filled with His tender mercies".

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to our Great and Mighty and Righteous LORD, thank You for this time. Oh Lord may each dear and precious sister-in-Christ, rejoice this day that You have given to each one and may she draw near with confidence to the throne of Grace and may she receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Only You Lord know her needs and as she draws near may those needs be answered in the most amazing of ways building her up in the Faith. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Embracing That Which Has Already Been Given,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home