Wednesday, April 26, 2017

You Will Show Me the Path of Life

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I think that my treasures have finally found a new place to reside. Because we needed to do some fixing up (replacing old carpeting with new flooring and a fresh color of paint) my books, nick nacks, art supplies, and paintings were placed in various boxes and stored in a different area of the house. I am just now trying to figure out where all of these things are going to be for awhile. As I unpacked boxes and placed them in their respective places, once again, I realized that there are so many things that keep me focused on what and who I adore. This morning I pulled from my bookcase a booklet that I had purchased from Barnes and Nobel in September of 2001, titled "Passages of Light" by Thomas Kinkade.

The painting is of a stone wall with the gate opened onto a lighted pathway - the scripture reads, "Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope... . You will show me the path of life; In Your Presence is fullness of Joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. (Psalm 16:9,11)

Yes, He alone will show me the path of life and what a joyous and glorious path that is and was and will be!

Abba Father, Praise to thee for Your Light that shines upon my path. LORD I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that as she walks through her day and her life that Your Light would shine onto her path and may she be focused on that Lighted path. LORD may each step of her life be filled with Your Holy Spirit guiding her along the way. LORD may she be filled with Your JOY. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Embracing That Which Has Already Been Given,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home