Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Ezekiel 17: 24b

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I remember now - about being cold. I used to complain when I lived in Hawaii when it got down to 76 degrees that I was freezing!! I walked outside of my house this morning at 7:45 and was instantly hit with COLD. Minus 4 degrees up from minus 10 from when I got up at 3:00 am. I'm trying to get acclimated to the temperature changes but it is going to take me some time.

The super blessing for me is that now I am taking the time to draw closer to the Lord. My quiet times with Him are longer and longer to which I'm so thankful.

The verse that caught my attention this morning, Ezekiel 17:24b, "I the LORD have spoken, and I will do it." How rich are those few words spoken into my heart? So very rich!!!

Yes, always and forever the LORD has spoken and He will do it. Has the LORD spoken to your heart? Have you heard His Whisper? Have you been told to do or say?

Abba Father, Praise Thee and Thank Thee!! How amazing are Your Words Spoken and the Promise that You will do it. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would hear Your Words Spoken and know in her heart and soul and mind that You will do it. Lord may Your tender mercies for today reach deep into their hearts and minds and souls that at the end of the day they will hear your song being sung over them and know that what You have Spoken that You will do in their lives. May You be Glorified this day in their lives and may Your Beauty shine forth as they walk through their day with You. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Embracing That Which Has Already Been Given,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home