Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Comfort of Falling Snow

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Once again my city is being blanketed by snow. All is covered in white. As I look out my kitchen window I watch as the snow flakes fall gently onto the road, lawns, trees, bushes and parked vehicles. It is very, very quiet! That is what I like about snow - unlike rain, hail, or sleet, snow has a unique quality. One of quietness. It is like being wrapped in a big down comforter. As I look out my office window I see the BIG Lilac bush covered with snow flakes and am imagining how it will look in the spring when in full bloom. I do not know what color the flowers will be but for now they are white.

My prayer:

Heavenly Father, thank You that You Wrap Us in Your Loving Arms, oh Lord, each day, which You fill with Your Tender Mercies, may each dear and precious sister-in-Christ feel Your Embrace and in that embracing may she sense Your Presence, Your Peace, Your Provision, Your Protection and Your Power. May she offer a prayer of thanksgiving and praise to You her LORD. May her day's beginning and ending be a day in which You are Glorified in her life. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Embracing All That Has Already Been Given,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home