Wednesday, March 01, 2017

I Said Yes

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I said Yes! Forty-seven years ago I said yes to a man whom I had only known for a short time - seventeen months. There have been many times during the 47 years that I would have to remind myself that I had said Yes, and that yes meant that I could not walk away from him. My saying yes was a commitment to stay. This yes was one that would have to last - there is no expiration date on this yes.

I soon discovered that I was going to have to rely upon the Lord to help me to stay and with the staying the Lord would continually bless both of us. I am so thankful that the Lord has richly blessed us with so much love and it continually flows throughout our marriage.

I have said many yeses since then, to him, to others, and to the Lord, a simple three letter word, "Yes" when said can change the course of your life in the most amazing of ways.

My prayer: Heavenly Father, oh most Gracious and Sovereign Lord, thank You and praise You for this day, for Your blessings and tender mercies, for Your Eternal Love, for Your Precious Word, for Your Promises of which we cry out, "Yes and Amen." Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ as she choses to say Yes to You and in the saying, her heart and mind and soul will be filled with Your Abundant Peace, which passes all understanding. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Embracing That Which Has Already Been Given,




LyndiaSue


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home