Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Choices - Teacups and Tea Pots

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Choices!!

Each morning when I reach into my cupboard to get a teacup, I have a choice. Each teacup has a memory attached to it and it is the same for my tea pots. I briefly look them over and in the process of deciding, what comes to mind is the memory attached to it and how it can set the mood for the day.

Since we moved from Hawaii to Montana at the beginning of winter I am more acutely aware of just how waking up to a snowy cold day or a cold sunny day, seems to set the mood I will be in. So I have a choice presented before me.

Do I embrace the mood or do I turn to the Lord and rejoice for this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!!

I have to admit that some days it is difficult to embrace that which He has already given, but as I walk through the morning and remember that He is Faithful, my countenance changes and I begin to thank Him for His tender mercies, which He has also promised to put into every day.

Choices!!

This is my prayer:

Abba Father, Praise you for this day, Thank You for the choices we have in our lives. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would rise each morning with Your Joy and Your Peace and walk through her day, which is filled with so many choices, and Rejoice for this is the day that You have made. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Embracing All That The Lord Has Given,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home