Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Being Transplanted by the Master's Hands

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

For several years now my September days have been spent journeying with the Lord. A time to draw closer to Him and allow Him to transform, refresh, renew but this year He is transplanting.

His Whispers began in July of 2015, while visiting my folks on the mainland. My morning walks were prayers seeking direction because I was planning on retiring at the end of the year and knew that our financial situation was pretty bleak for living in Hawaii. The Lord's whisper was that He would tell my husband and I was to listen to him.

The LORD told my husband - my September journey will be the LORD transplanting us. We leave this Thursday night and plan on being on the mainland until the 18th of September.

This posting is selfish I know because I am asking for your prayers for

Safe travels
Purchasing a Home
Adapting to Weather conditions
and because of my restrictive dietary issues - understanding people while I tell them that I can't eat their food that they spent all day preparing just for me. (This is especially hard for me)

His Whispers continue to flow into my husband's heart and mind and He gives both of us the peace that passes all understanding for we both know that He is at work and this is a miracleous thing that He is doing in our lives.

I know that many of you have already been transplanted and possibly for some you are in the same place as us. Thank you for your prayers and for your faithful encouragement.

Abba Father, thank You that You have already prepared our hearts to ask and seek and knock. Lord may each dear sister-in-Christ live this day and the days ahead in expectancy. May she be prepared for that special journey only her and You will share. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Blessings to all of you my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ.

Property of the Eternal,


LyndiaSue


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home