Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Raining

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I fell asleep to the sound of rain last night and early this morning I awoke to the sound of rain. Not a harsh sound but a gentle sound. The kind of sound that lulls me to sleep and yet when I awaken in the morning I am refreshed and want to take some quiet moments listening. Since it was predawn I decided to read some chapters in Genesis and once again discovered just how amazing our Father-God is. His promises are everlasting to everlasting.


Abba Father,

I pray that as each dear and precious sister-in-Christ walks through her day that she would know You and trust fully in You and would not falter in her Faith. So many circumstances and things want to place burdens upon you but your Heavenly Father desires that you would trust Him in every area of your life. Only He knows where and what and when. Trust Him fully and rest in Him. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home