Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Psalm 117 - Building Confidence

Greetings dear and precious sisiters-in-Christ,

I pray that your summer is in full bloom and that you are able to take some time to be nurtured by the Lord. As I flipped through my bible to find a verse this morning, a memory came to mind.

Several years back I taught a sunday school class for children and our assignment one year was to have each one of the children recite a verse or verses from the Book of Psalms. I remember this boy who was very introverted and not going to do it. We looked together and found the shortest psalm - Psalm 117, and after several weeks of practicing he was able to stand in front of the church and recite the psalm. I do recall the look he had and I even remember afterwards. He looked so confident!!

As I read the Psalm once again, "O Praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people; 2)For his merciful kindness is great toward us; and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.", how can I not be confident.

Abba Father, Praise to thee, LORD I ask that this day each dear and precious sister-in-Christ, be confident and be Bold in her life. May she dwell in the secret place and know that You love her deeply and intimitately. Oh, Lord may she praise thee for Your merciful kindness. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home