Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Touching My Heart

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

My daughter and her family left on Sunday evening after a whirlwind, yet rewarding, 5 days and 6 nights.

I had forgotten just how entertaining my life was when my children were around.

I do believe that I will be taking their (my grandson and granddaughter) lifestyle and begin my retirement years.

A childlike faith, a smiling face each morning, independent and at the same time very dependent on mom and dad, greeting a new day expecting fun things, always asking, always seeking, and best of all just being themselves.

It was as if God was saying to me, my daughter this is what touching My heart looks like. This is My Love for you. Come to me with a childlike faith.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to the most Sovereign Lord. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that her days will be wonderfully and uniquely designed by thee and in that day may she walk in childlike faith with a smile on her face and be totally dependent upon you knowing that her day will be filled with fun things. May she keep asking and seeking and best of all may she just be herself and know that her heavenly Father absolutely and totally LOVES her. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home