Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Lamentations 3:22-24

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The scripture for this posting is Lamentations 3:22-24, "Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.""

There is so much that is happening all over the world that it is hard for me to not dwell on the earthly things and become consumed with fear or doubt. However, the LORD brings His consuming LOVE through His Word and His compassions never fail. When the morning comes, once again I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him."

My prayer for all of you, whom I have the honor of entering into your lives each Wednesday, would be that the LORD's great love and His compassions which never fail that this morning and every morning until His return coupled with the greatness of His faithfulness would cause you to say to yourself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him." In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,





LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home