Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Focusing on HIM - Psalm 149 Praise the Lord

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

My life has been consumed lately with a tooth, it started back in April and after several visits to the dentist resulting in a new crown and then root canal and finally ended up having the tooth pulled. In between all that time the pain in my lower right jaw just kept getting worse. At times the pain was severe and at other times just annoying.

Pain how it does consume us - whether it is mental, physical or spiritual. It becomes the center of our thoughts. Over the last couple months I have tried to be thankful and grateful but still I would feel the weariness and the pain and would once again lose my focus.

Today with this posting I will once again attempt to regain my FOCUS. My prayer for you is...

Abba Father, Praise thee, for You are the LORD, oh Lord I pray that each dear and precious sister-in-Christ would sing to the Lord a new song, may they praise His name with dancing and make music to Him with tambourine and harp. May the praise of God be in their mouths and a double-edged sword in their hands. Oh most righteous and holy Lord we come before Your throne of Grace and with our hearts and our minds and shout unto You. "PRAISE THE LORD". In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home