Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Doing the Things I Want To Do

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

This being my last Wednesday that I will be gainfully employed I have decided to take the day off. Why not? It is Wednesday, my half day, when the first half spent at the office and the second half spent doing what I want to do, however, over the years it seemed that more and more of my Wednesday's were being filled up with doing things that other people wanted me to do. So this being my last Wednesday of being gainfully employed - the things that I scheduled to do in the afternoon I have rescheduled to do in the morning and this afternoon doing something that I want to do. I know that each one of you have something that delights you when you do it! I hope that each one of you will be able to have a morning or an afternoon or maybe the whole day where you get to do the things that you want to do.

Abba Father, thank You that You give us the breath each day and the tender mercies and even the desire to do the things we want to do. Praise thee that You direct our steps and give us the passion to do the things that we want to do. Lord may each dear and precious sister-in-Christ live her life is such a way that while she is doing the things that she wants to do that it would be walking in obedience to the plans and purposes that You have so marveleously and wonderfully bestowed upon her. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home