Wednesday, August 03, 2016

August 3, 2001 - A New Beginning

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

August 3, 2001 is the date we first landed on the Big Island to begin our new adventure. Across the street from the place we were staying was a beach, I got up early in the morning and walked across the street and began to worship the Lord. For that was the only thing that I could do because of all the thoughts I had rambling around in my head. Thoughts of finding a place to live and what was going to happen and what had we gotten ourselves into. It has been fifteen years and each and every day is an adventure when the Lord is directing our lives. His directing is so amazing!!! His directing is so loving!!! His directing is so Peaceful!!! His directing is all Kindness and Gentleness and Patience and Faithfulness!!!


Today like every single day I am so Thankful that His Presence is always with me.

Abba Father, Praise You and Thank You, How amazing thou art, Thank you oh Lord that each and every day is an adventure and that You are directing my path. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would worship thee in Your Glory knowing that her life is being directed by thee and in the knowing she will begin to TRUST that Your direction is the most perfect because it is drenched in Your Love and Mercy and most of all Your Grace. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home