Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Jeremiah 33:2-3

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The title of the post - Jeremiah 33:2-3 reads, "This is what the LORD says, He who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it - The LORD is His Name. Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

May it be so for all of you - that you would call unto Him the great I Am and He has assured us in His Righteous Name that He WILL answer. And in the answering He WILL tell you Great and Unsearchable things you do not know.

How Awesome is Our LORD that He alone will tell.

Just when I think that I might begin to understand just a little bit about my walk with Him or my TRUST in Him he seems to draw me closer to Him and in the drawing nearer to HIM I find that my life is richer than the richest of men, deeper than the deepest part of the sea, higher than the highest heavens and longer than the eye could ever see. Dearest and precious sisters-in-Christ, may He Alone be Your Greatest Desire. In the Precious Name of Jesus.

Property of the Eternal,


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home