Wednesday, January 06, 2016

In The Beginning

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Welcome to 2016 - it seems that I have been blasted into this new year and presented with new ways of thinking. In ways I am enjoying and in other ways I realize that with a new year and especially this year with God impressing upon my heart that it is a year of new beginnings that I must FOCUS entirely on the reality of "In the Beginning", firmly planted in trusting the one who was and is and will be. The One who was at "In the Beginning" and view all my new beginnings in the Light of Him.

Blessings to all of you - I absolutely adore all of you and as you walk into your new year may the Love of HIM so drench your whole body from top of the head to tip of the big toe. Wow! His Love is Amazing.

Abba Father, Praise thee for your unfailing, intimate, never ending Love that you have for us Your precious children. In the Precious Name of JESUS, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home