Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Psalm 111:1-3

Greetings dear and precious sister-in-Christ,

The passage for today: Psalm 111:1-3, "Praise the LORD. I will extol the LORD with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly. Great are the works of the LORD; they are pondered by all who delight in them. Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever."

Yes, time and time again, over and over again, step by step again, I continue to come back to Praising the LORD!!! Yes, I have placed three exclamation marks at the end for His Works are great and with every breath I do ponder at times. Sometimes they are deep, deep breaths. His deeds are glorious and majestic. My mind will never fathom the depth of how glorious and majestic they are. Living on an island and being able to see the ocean - how vast and how deep - is so hard for me to comprehend and this brings me back to the reality of my life lived with HIM. A life filled with HIM. How thankful that He is all I want and need and desire.

My prayer for all of you dear and precious sisters-in-Christ for this week - oh most Greacious and Sovereign LORD, may each one Praise thee and extol thee with all their hearts, may they delight in your works and may they ponder on them, may they comprehend the depths of Your glorious and majestic deeds. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home