Wednesday, April 08, 2015

A Smiley Face Day

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The Lord woke me up early this morning and invited me to come for a walk with Him, I tried turning over and going back to sleep the first time but the second time I could not refuse Him.

As I exited my door and walked down my driveway to start my walk it was as if He took my hand and then I became a little child again just walking beside my daddy. I plucked a plumeria flower from the tree at the end of the street and took a whiff, ah such sweetness. It pales in comparison of the fragrance of the Lord. I looked up and saw the moon above me and continued on up the hill and looked at Holualoa Mountain, which was very clear, and realized that it pales in comparison to the Greatness of the Lord. I got to the top of the hill and looked to my left and looked at the vast Pacific Ocean and realized that it pales in comparison to the vastness of God. The sun was yet to appear over the mountain but I know that it will.

I listened to the birds singing their morning songs and to the palm fronds clapping to the heavens proclaiming God's Glory. As we conversed, you my dear sisters-in-Christ, were talked about - if your ears were ringing it was because I was asking Him to help me pen this prayer today.

Yes this is a smiley face day - this is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to the Sovereign Lord, who invites and draws and plans and purposes and postions and directs and leads and brings and keeps. Thank you LORD. May each dear sister-in-Christ hear your invitation to come for a walk with You and may You reveal to her Your sweetness and greatness and vastness and may she become a little child again. May she take Your Hand and with a smiley face enjoy the time with You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home