Wednesday, January 08, 2014

The Beginning of 1:1's

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I just viewed a video which a fellow sister-in-Christ had sent me for the new year and I couldn't help but notice with the harshness of the winter of some of the scenes there was still beauty. The scene of the wild horses galloping through the snow reminded me of how wildly we at times run through each moment of our day. The scene of the swans so gracefully swimming on the water reminded me of how gracefully God equips us. The scene of the sun shining through the dark clouds reminded me of His promises. Yes, it seems to me that 2013 was a year of winter, of harshness and dark clouds. It seems to me that almost all the things I hear is that 2014 is going to be a good year. I pray so - yes I desire that God widens our borders.

Abba Father,

Praise and Glory to the You oh most Sovereign Lord may we not forget that "In the beginning You created the heaven and the earth." (Gen 1:1), may we desire Your truth which says, "Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful" (Psalms 1:1), to know the proverbs of Solomon the son of Dave, king of Israel (Prov. 1:1) and to have our eyes opened to see Your Son, who was revealed in "The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, and son of Abraham (Matt. 1:1). Oh Lord may it be the beginnings of 1:1's in our lives and may we want to hear all that comes after as we live out each day of our lives desiring to know thee more and more. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Property of the Eternal,

LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home