Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas - John 10:9

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I know that I am late in posting and most of you have already celebrated with gifts being opened and now sharing time with family. We are having a quiet Christmas with phone calls and video chats with the children and grandchildren.

My prayer for all of you

Abba Father,

I bow my head and my heart before thee and pray for these dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, thank you that You sent Your son as a babe and his words to us, those who believe, that He is the door; by Him if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. Oh Lord may these precious words go forth and may each sister-in-Christ find the pasture which You have planned and purposed for them. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,





LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home