Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Psalms 139:1-6

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

His Truth - Some years back we (my husband and I) belonged to a community group (bible study) which grounded us in our walk with the Lord. You may ask how, well, let me explain. Sometimes our discussions (debates) over the interpretation of the message, which had been presented the Sunday before in church, would get pretty intense. This would continue for some time but the one question that would end it all would be from a dear and precious sister-in-Christ - the question, "where is that in the bible or where does it say that in the bible". All conversations would cease and all of us would diligently be seeking the passage. There are still times when I hear things and the Lord will bring to remembrance the question.

The referenced passage today, Psalms 139:1-7 is His Truth - This is my prayer for you dear and precious sisters-in-Christ today - may you hear His Truth.

Abba Father, Sovereign Lord Praise thee that "thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my down sitting and mine uprising, thou understands my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it." In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,






LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home