Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Psalm 73:28 - Drawing Near to God

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I have referenced Psalm 73:28 this morning as I find that more and more I am need of time alone with Him. The verse reads, "But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works."

I got all of my Christmas cards addressed and prepared to be mailed out today. I had to make the time to do it this year, for some reason other things kept getting in the way. I have had many distractions this year and realize that my time with the Lord has been getting shorter and shorter. It has almost become a routine for me, reading a small devotional and then a few quiet moments in prayer while drinking my morning tea.

Abba Father, thank You that You are always near and that when I say that it is good for me to draw near to You it is You who is calling me to draw near. Lord, how Great and Glorious thou art. I pray for each dear and precious one that her heart would begin to stir as she ponders on this time of the year. May her heart hear Your Voice which is calling her to draw near to You, her Lord. I pray also that as she draws near that she will put her TRUST in the Creator of All Things, the great I AM and as she does may she declare all thy works. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home