Wednesday, July 03, 2013

John 1:41

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Have you ever realized that you have lost something? You go to look for it and wonder just when it became lost and in retracing your multiple steps during the day it seemed like it would never be found!

The Scripture that I have as the title reads, "He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ." (KJV)

Now that is something worth finding!! Oh precious sisters-in-Christ you have found the Christ, He drew you unto Himself and hopefully you realized that you were the one who was lost all the time and He revealed Himself to you.

For myself I realize that there are many days were I feel lost but He is Faithful and draws me unto Him and when I look upon Jesus, He opens my eyes and my heart to know that to be FOUND by the Alpha and Omega, the Word is so utterly amazing that I am left speechless.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory to thee our Most Righteous and Holy LORD, I come before Your Throne of Grace today offering my Praise and my supplications unto thee. LORD, I pray for each sister-in-Christ today that in her seeking of Your Mercy and Grace that she would be so fully embraced by the Holy Spirit that she would desire nothing else than to sit at the feet of Jesus and allow herself to be totally, unconditionally, and fully LOVED by You oh Most Sovereign LORD. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home