Wednesday, July 10, 2013

1 Corinthians 2:16 - Little Inconveniences in Life

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Two days ago while preparing our dinner salad I cut into my left pinkie finger. My husband being the doctor in the house attended to it right away and it is looking pretty good today. May be able to save the tip of the finger. I have a big piece of cushioned tape on it to make sure that I do not bang it and cause further damage. Needless to say it makes it quite difficult to type without the use or should I say very limited use of the finger itself. The instant it happened my first thought was, "dang we just had these sharpened and I was going to be so careful not to cut myself." I told my husband that I would be very careful. The next thought was, "oh Lord heal this finger quickly." I knew it was going to be an inconvenience in my life. And yes it has, but yesterday morning, on my morning walk when the Lord and I talk, it started out with dark ominous clouds on the horizon - should I walk or not. I chose too - it started to rain - I kept going, protecting my bandaged finger from getting wet. When I rounded the seconded cul-de-sac, which is a hill, I turned and where the dark ominous clouds had been there was an awesome rainbow and the shadow of a second. I was still getting rained on but I was so undone by the Presence of the Lord...

For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. 1 Cor. 2:16,

Abba Father, Praise thee for the inconveniences in my life, for the rain and for the rainbow. Thank you for the Promises that You have Proclaimed in the lives of these dear and precious sisters-in-Christ. I pray that each one would be so undone by Your Presence in their lives and Trust that You are Sovereign. May she not limit You God. May she have the mind of Christ. In Jesus Name. Amen


Property of the Eternal,

LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home