Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Psalm 32:8 - Instruct, Teach, and Guide

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I opened my bible, the King James version, the one that I have had for a very long time, it has the births and deaths dates written in the front, it has the underlined scriptures and the special bookmarks received marking the special verses the Lord has placed on my heart over the years. It is the one I go to when I am searching for a special scripture - my mind seems to know right where to go. This morning I found a page from a calendar (Thomas Kinkade) with the date Tuesday, June 23, 1998. It has a beautiful picture of a stream with flowers and trees on either side of the banks. I remember the person that gave it to me and when she gave it to me and what she said when she gave it to me. She is a dear and precious sister-in-Christ who lives on the mainland.

I wrote on the empty space beside the painting - May I rest by the quiet stream. May I take nourishment in the subtle beauty, purity and cleansing power. On the back my prayer: Lord, This day may I realize that You are working it out. Your are instructing me and teaching me in the way that I shall go, You are guiding me with Your eye. (Psalm 32:8)

And then I wrote this: A change, a subtle change. The colors become more brilliant, the sweetness of Your Spirit becomes a surrounding fragrance. The quietness of itself is knowing You and listening to You alone.

My dear and precious sisters-in-Christ that is my prayer for you today. That You may wait upon the Lord and that for you there will be a change ever so subtle that the colors in your life would become more brilliant and You would be surrounded by the sweet fragrance of Jesus and in the quietness of it the Lord's Love and Peace would permeate your whole being. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home