Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Psalm 46

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Yesterday afternoon our island experienced a 5.6 earthquake and then last night I fell asleep to the sound of the roaring surf as the waves pounded the beach. I awoke to that same sound this morning. I find it interesting that I had two different reactions to each event. As the earth was shaking my body was experiencing the same kind of being shaken experience but the sound of the seas roaring lulled me to sleep. This is just a side note really. What I do want to share comes from the Psalm 46:1-3, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah"

Abba Father, I thank thee for Your glorious Truth and Your amazing goodness. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she cling steadfast to this promise found in Psalm 46:10, Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." Oh Lord God may Your Name be exalted in the turbulent times of our lives and in the quiet times of our lives. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home